Sunday, September 13, 2009

10things to describe me

1.unpatient
i will get frustated if i have to wait for people when i told them be here by wat time or they alway change their mind when they oledi planned it
2.nervous
stagefright unable to speak or present in a cool state
3.shy
i get shy if i talk to stranger but alway willing to noe people
4.playful
i get hyper and do crazy stuff dat make people laugh 
5.addicted
play game until u dun nid to eat or sleep
6.lazy
sometime alway set my mind to do something but later didnt..still sleeping zzzzz~
7.Hkk
my name meaning is "victory"
8.christianity
only praise The Lord 
9.sporty
like to do sport like running and playing basketball
10.forgetful
alway lose trace of something like where i put my phone or wallet and i have to search my whole room for half hour and u noe wat? it was under the pillow the whole time nid to put my thing carefully
i noe i supposed to write 10 but i jz additionally put some extra info in it
*extra
11.color
i relli like black that u keep seeing me wear black tshirt or coat to school black represent my dark self inside me but i alway do not let it control over me
12.birthday
09.12.90 lolx so long till my birthday
13. i like to eat beef ,chicken with rice meh hate vegi though i can be considered carnivore
14.like to make joke or nonsense to have a laugh i hate moody atmosphere so emo~
15.like to listen to rock dun relli like to hear slow song made me sleep if rock song YEAA meh!!!
16.like nice toys,read manga and watch anime
17.like to compete with friends in games
18.like to drink beer and wine
19.night walker sleep very late cz alway eat mamal around 1or2 or play game and assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment